Wednesday, January 07, 2009

More on 2009's Resolution

Odds for keeping this resolution have just improved substantially. I have challenged my friend, sister-in-law, and fellow slacking blogger Jenny, to join me in this resolution, which is laced with super-secret detailed goals. You know, the "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you" type. Visit her blog, Introspective Insights and encourage her to post too.

I chose this resolution because when I visited my own blog today I noticed I had a total of 4 blog posts in 2008. And, two were cop-out Hulu videos.

Still, my last post was September 30 and Jenny's August 21, so something needed to be done. After all, we're being totally outdone by Jenny's brother Rich, who updates his Encouraging Word blog far more often we do. In our defense, his is part of his ministry.

While I'm on the topic of shout-outs, here's one for my friend Mike (aka The Mario): Visit his website, TheMarioInc, which hasn't been updated since July 30, 2007. I'd say leave him a comment and demand he tell you all that's new since then (especially a little something to do with a really expensive computer accessory), but he doesn't have comments available. So, you can post comments on this entry instead.

Also visit my Moblog, which has had a somewhat more robust update schedule in 2008, and will hopefully improve alongside Kal in Space.

-Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment