Friday, September 01, 2006

This One's for You, Again!

This one's for you, Bethesda Pedestrians: Hey, dumbass - yeah you, the one crossing Old Georgetown Road when the sign says don't walk. I don't care if you do that when nobody's around, but when I'm turning the corner from Wisconsin Avenue, don't start running so I have to stop and wait for you in the middle of the intersection!

This one's for you, Ernesto: You may have come ashore in Florida, but go back to Cuba where you belong. Uncle Castro will take good care of you, but we'll let you spend a day or two at Disneyworld so you know how cool the USA is. And quit raining on me.

This one's for you, Tom at MySpace: While the monster you've created is indeed evil, I congratulate you on drawing the ire of tens of millions of whiney people when your site goes down for 10 minutes. Don't you feel good about yourself?

-Kal

No comments:

Post a Comment