Saturday, September 17, 2005

Blog Spam & The Pitiful Broncos

My Blog keeps getting SPAM. How freaking annoying. Not that anyone leaves comments, but for those of you that do, please beware. I've posted a word verification to keep the Spam-Bots from posting Homeowners Insurance and Mortgage spam in my comments sections.

As I write this post, the WMU Bronco football team is in the process of going 0-3 again this year. They lost a close one to Virginia in week one and got demolished by Toledo in week two. Right now they are facing an uphill battle against Southern Illinois, that Division 1AA football powerhouse that they are. Sickening. I'm waiting for the MAC to cut the Broncos loose for being awful. Luckily for them, the MAC has a precedent of letting crappy teams stick around. That's how Buffalo and Eastern Michigan still remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment